Can I have the recipe of this dish?Greek Translation:
Μου δίνετε τη συνταγή αυτού του πιάτου;Listen to Greek Sentence:
1. me (indirect object) 2. my
Here: me (indirect object)
1. the (definite accusative feminine singular of ο) 2. her (third person feminine singular, accusative)
Here: the (definite accusative feminine singular of ο)
1. recipe (cooking) 2. prescription (medicine)
1. of this (masculine and neutral singular) 2. his 3. its
Here: of this (masculine and neutral singular)
1. the (definite article neutral singular) 2. it
Here: the (definite article neutral singular)
1. plate 2. dish
Learn Greek and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!