I want to give you a birthday gift.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. to want, would like to 2. have to, must 3. important, vital 4. to ask for, to request 5. will, be going to (future tense)
Here: to want, would like to
1. to deliver, to carry 2. to give as a present 3. to see off, to send 4. to escort, to provide transportation for sb
Here: to give as a present
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
1. one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. single 4. whole, entire, all, throughout 5. (indicating that the action has occurred only once or the intention to try) 6. for the first time, at the beginning
Here: one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan)
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!