He has a tattoo on his left arm.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. left 2. left-hand side 3. (politics) the Left 4. differing, opposite 5. Zuo (Chinese surname)
Here: left, left-hand side
arm (part of the body)
1. on top of, above, on, up 2. previous 3. to go up, to go to 4. according to 5. to attend (class, school) 6. superior, better 7. to install 8. to apply 9. to forge ahead 10. to fall, to get onto
Here: on top of, above, on, up
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: there is, there are
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!