On the film festival opening night, he was given a lifetime achievement award.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: (an indicator of location or time)
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: of (possessive particle)
kāi mù zhī yè
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
to be awarded, to receive an award
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. seat, stand 2. (a measure word for immovable objects such as islands, mountains, buildings) 3. base, place 4. constellation
Here: (a measure word for awards)
zhōng shēn chéng jiù jiǎng
lifetime achievement award
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!