Are you here for business or pleasure, sir?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. Sir, Mr., Mister 2. husband 3. [Taiwan only] waiter
Here: Sir, Mr., Mister
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
Here: to be
1. to come 2. in order to 3. to take place, to crop up 4. to have 5. future, coming, next 6. (used to replace another verb) 7. (used with to express capability) 8. ever since
Here: to come
to go on a business trip
1. or 2. still 3. had better
1. to travel 2. tourism, travel, tour
Here: to travel
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!