Please put your seat in an upright position.Thai Translation:
กรุณาปรับที่นั่งของคุณให้ตั้งตรงListen to Thai Sentence:
kà rú naa
1. to adjust 2. to impose a fine
Here: to adjust
1. of, belongs to (possessive particle) 2. stuff
Here: of, belongs to (possessive particle)
1. you 2. (polite title equivalent to Mr. & Ms. but followed by the first name, kinship term or occupation) 3. goodness
1. to give 2. for (someone) 3. to allow
Here: to give
1. to put, to set, to lay, to place 2. as... as (e.g. as long as, as much as)
Here: to put, to set, to lay, to place
straight, exact, to be sharp (of time)
Learn Thai and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!