Can I buy you a drink?Thai Translation:
ให้ผมเลี้ยงเครื่องดื่มคุณได้ไหม?Listen to Thai Sentence:
1. to give 2. for (someone) 3. to allow
Here: to give
1. I, me (male speaker) 2. hair
Here: I, me (male speaker)
1. to feed 2. to raise a child or animal, to bring up, to nurture 3. to give someone a treat
Here: to give someone a treat
1. you 2. (polite title equivalent to Mr. & Ms. but followed by the first name, kinship term or occupation) 3. goodness
1. ... can you? 2. ... may I?
Here: ... may I?
Learn Thai and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!