Items left on a shelf for a long time will gather dust.Thai Translation:
ของที่วางทิ้งไว้บนชั้นนาน ๆ มักจะถูกฝุ่นเกาะListen to Thai Sentence:
1. of, belongs to (possessive particle) 2. stuff
1. at 2. when 3. place 4. (classifier for locations and meals) 5. which 6. (prefix used to create ordinal numbers) 7. for
1. to leave something or someone behind 2. to throw away
Here: to leave something or someone behind
1. (particle used to reinforce the meaning of the main verb) 2. to put in place
Here: (particle used to reinforce the meaning of the main verb)
1. floor, storey 2. class (academic) 3. shelf 4. rank, grade
(repeat previous word)
(repetition character - indicate plural when placed after a noun, intensify when placed after an adjective or adverb)
1. correct 2. cheap 3. (particle indicating passive voice)
Here: (particle indicating passive voice)
Learn Thai and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!