This hotel was designed to look like a castle.Swedish Translation:
Hotellet var designat för att se ut som ett slott.Listen to Swedish Sentence:
|ett hotell (SD: hotellet, PI: hotell, PD: hotellen) |
1. was 2. were 3. where 4. pus 5. be (imperative) 6. each, every
1. for 2. of 3. too 4. to 5. by 6. because
1. to look out 2. to look, to appear
Here: to look, to appear
1. that 2. who 3. which 4. as, like
Here: as, like
1. one (number) 2. a, an (indefinite article, neuter)
Here: a, an (indefinite article, neuter)
|ett slott (SD: slottet, PI: slott, PD: slotten) |
Learn Swedish and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!