This company offers an excellent service.Korean Translation:
이 회사는 아주 좋은 서비스를 제공합니다.Listen to Korean Sentence:
1. (subject particle) 2. this 3. (particle after verb or adjective to make adverb) 4. tooth, teeth 5. two, 2 (hanja) 6. lice 7. person (particle after younger/same age person's name) 8. with 9. ear 10. different
1. (subject particle) 2. (particle to add emphasis) 3. (particle after a verb to modify a noun, present tense) 4. (verb ending for present tense)
Here: (subject particle)
1. to like, to favor 2. good 3. nice
1. (subject particle) 2. (particle to add emphasis) 3. (particle after a verb to modify a noun, past tense) 4. (particle after an adjective to modify a noun, present tense) 5. (verb ending for present tense) 6. silver
Here: (particle after an adjective to modify a noun, present tense)
suh bi soo
(object particle, equivalent to '을', it comes after a noun without a bottom consonant)
1. to do 2. to be (+ adjective or noun to describe something) 3. to have to, must 4. (after verb to tell how another person feels) 5. to say, to speak (short version)
Here: to do
(statement ending in formal tone)
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!