Travelling doesn't have to be expensive.Korean Translation:
여행이 꼭 비쌀 필요는 없어요.Listen to Korean Sentence:
1. (subject particle) 2. this 3. (particle after verb or adjective to make adverb) 4. tooth, teeth 5. two, 2 (hanja) 6. lice 7. person (particle after younger/same age person's name) 8. with 9. ear 10. different
Here: (subject particle)
1. exactly, perfectly 2. for sure
Here: for sure
bi sa da
1. (subject particle) 2. (particle to add emphasis) 3. (particle after a verb to modify a noun, present tense) 4. (verb ending for present tense)
Here: (particle to add emphasis)
1. not to exist 2. not to have
Here: not to exist
1. (statement ending in polite tone) 2. (question ending in polite tone) 3. (suggestion ending in polite tone, "let's")
Here: (statement ending in polite tone)
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!