Can you tell me where I'm on the map?Korean Translation:
지도상에서 제가 어디에 있는지 가르쳐 주시겠어요?Listen to Korean Sentence:
1. award 2. surface, face 3. (particle after word to add meaning of 'because of') 4. table 5. shape 6. above 7. to be injured 8. business (hanja)
at, from (particle after place or time)
1. I, me (polite) 2. that 3. low
Here: I, me (polite)
1. (subject particle) 2. edge, rim 3. person, man 4. family 5. (particle after word to add emphasis) 6. if it is (something) or not 7. (particle after verb to add meaning of 'while or when') 8. district 9. price 10. fake 11. street
Here: (subject particle)
1. where 2. somewhere
1. at, to, by, on, in (particle after place, time or object) 2. because of (particle after noun or gerund to add reason) 3. for (particle after noun or gerund to add 'purpose')
Here: at, to, by, on, in (particle after place, time or object)
1. to be 2. to have 3. to stay 4. to (directing someone when emphasizing)
Here: to be
1. (particle for a negator, not) 2. (particle to finish sentence, casual tone) 3. right? (confirming) 4. paper 5. land, area 6. since, from the time that 7. (particle to connect a question phrase) 8. intelligence 9. maybe because
Here: (particle to connect a question phrase)
ga reu chi da
to teach, to train
joo shi get uh yo
Will you please?
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!