I hope it will be sunny tomorrow.Korean Translation:
내일 날씨가 화창했으면 좋겠다.Listen to Korean Sentence:
1. (subject particle) 2. edge, rim 3. person, man 4. family 5. (particle after word to add emphasis) 6. if it is (something) or not 7. (particle after verb to add meaning of 'while or when') 8. district 9. price 10. fake 11. street
Here: (subject particle)
hwa chang ha da
clear, bright, sunny
1. (particle after verb to add meaning of 'if') 2. noodle 3. face, side 4. sleep (hanja)
Here: (particle after verb to add meaning of 'if')
1. to like, to favor 2. good 3. nice
1. (particle in verb to add meaning of 'maybe' or 'must') 2. (particle in verb to add meaning of future tense, 'will', 'shall') 3. (particle in verb to add meaning of 'can', 'possible')
Here: (particle in verb to add meaning of future tense, 'will', 'shall')
1. (sentence ending in narration) 2. (sentence ending when expressing feelings) 3. (quotation, 'someone says') 4. all 5. multiple, several
Here: (sentence ending in narration)
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!