During the tour, you can watch glasses being blown.German Translation:
Während der Tour können Sie dabei zusehen, wie Gläser geblasen werden.Listen to German Sentence:
when, while, during
1. the (nominative masculine singular) 2. the (genitive and dative feminine singular) 3. the (genitive plural) 4. who 5. which 6. that one, this one
Here: the (genitive and dative feminine singular)
|die Tour (Pl: Touren)|
1. can, may 2. to be able to do
Here: can, may
1. in the process, in doing so 2. with it
Here: in the process, in doing so
1. to watch, to see 2. to make sure that ..
Here: to watch, to see
1. how 2. like (adj) 3. as 4. such as
|das Glas (Pl: Gläser)|
1. glass (material) 2. glass container for drinking
Here: glass container for drinking
1. to blow 2. to toot
Here: to blow
1. (auxiliary verb) 2. will, shall 3. to become
Here: (auxiliary verb)
Learn German and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!