"My teacher doesn't believe that I'll pass the exam." - "Nonsense! Of course you'll pass!"German Translation:
"Mein Lehrer glaubt nicht, dass ich die Prüfung bestehen werde." - "Ach was! Natürlich schaffst du das!"Listen to German Sentence:
1. my 2. mine
|der Lehrer (Pl: Lehrer, Fem: Lehrerin, Pl Fem: Lehrerinnen) |
1. to believe 2. to guess 3. to think 4. to estimate
Here: to believe
1. I 2. me, myself
1. the (nominative feminine singular) 2. the (accusative feminine singular) 3. the (plural form of definite article) 4. who 5. which 6. these
Here: the (nominative feminine singular)
|die Prüfung (Pl: Prüfungen)|
1. to consist of sth, to be composed of 2. to pass (an exam) 3. to exist, to be 4. to insist on
Here: to pass (an exam)
1. (auxiliary verb) 2. will, shall 3. to become
Here: (auxiliary verb)
1. Nonsense! (rejecting a statement) 2. No shit!, You think?, Of course!
Here: Nonsense! (rejecting a statement)
1. natural, not artificial 2. Of course!
Here: Of course!
1. to create sth 2. to accomplish, to achieve sth
Here: to accomplish, to achieve sth
1. the (nominative neuter singular) 2. the (accusative neuter singular) 3. that, this
Here: that, this
Learn German and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!