She felt very lonely after the breakup.German Translation:
Nach der Trennung fühlte sie sich sehr einsam.Listen to German Sentence:
1. after 2. to 3. for 4. in 5. on 6. according to
1. the (nominative masculine singular) 2. the (genitive and dative feminine singular) 3. the (genitive plural) 4. who 5. which 6. that one, this one
Here: the (nominative masculine singular)
|die Trennung (Pl: Trennungen)|
1. breakup, segregation 2. division (of words) 3. separation, split-up (of two people)
Here: breakup, segregation
1. she 2. they 3. them 4. it (regarding things) 5. her
1. oneself 2. themselves 3. itself 4. himself 5. herself
Learn German and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!