They had already eaten when he arrived.German Translation:
Sie waren schon mit dem Essen fertig, als er ankam.Listen to German Sentence:
1. she 2. they 3. them 4. it (regarding things) 5. her
1. already 2. yet 3. in the end, eventually 4. really
1. the (dative masculine singular) 2. the (dative neuter singular) 3. this, that
Here: the, this, that
|das Essen (Pl: Essen)|
1. finished, ready 2. knackered, tired
Here: finished, ready
1. as 2. when 3. than (comparison) 4. for
1. he 2. it (regarding things)
to reach a place, to arrive
Learn German and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!