I'm certain that he will pass the test.German Translation:
Ich bin mir sicher, dass er die Prüfung bestehen wird.Listen to German Sentence:
surely, secure, safe
1. the (nominative neuter singular) 2. the (accusative neuter singular) 3. that, this
Here: that, this
1. he 2. it (regarding things)
1. the (nominative feminine singular) 2. the (accusative feminine singular) 3. the (plural form of definite article) 4. who 5. which 6. these
Here: the (feminine definite article and plural form of der)
|die Prüfung (Pl: Prüfungen)|
1. to consist of sth, to be composed of 2. to pass (an exam) 3. to exist, to be 4. to insist on
Here: to pass (an exam)
1. (auxiliary verb) 2. will, shall 3. to become
Here: (auxiliary verb)
Learn German and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!