You had better hang a mosquito net while sleeping in order to avoid mosquito bites.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
to go to sleep
1. time, moment 2. hour 3. season 4. when
1. best, number one 2. had better, it would be best
Here: had better, it would be best
[slang] 1. to hang, to suspend 2. to hang up (phone) 3. (slang) to kill, to die, to be finished, to fail 4. to be worried or concerned 5. to register or record 6. (a measure word for sets or clusters of objects)
Here: to hang
1. only (then), only if, just 2. talent, ability
Here: only (then), only if, just
1. will not 2. cannot 3. [Taiwan only] Don't mention it!, Don't worry about it!
Here: will not
1. (passive indicator) 2. quilt, duvet
Here: (passive indicator)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!