Smoking will be prohibited in public places in Taiwan, starting from the first of January.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. from, since 2. never, ever 3. to follow, to come after 4. to obey
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single
Here: one, 1
1. day 2. (formal) sun 3. Japan 4. Japanese
1. to rise, to raise, to get up 2. to start, to initiate (action), to launch 3. since (timing) 4. (a measure word for occurrences or events)
Here: since (timing)
gōng gòng chǎng suǒ
1. will, shall 2. to use, to take, to get 3. (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object)
Here: will, shall
1. full-scale, entire, total 2. fully, generally, in full
Here: fully, generally, in full
1. to prohibit smoking 2. smoking ban 3. No Smoking!
Here: to prohibit smoking
Watch a short Intro by a real user!