We have a small thatched cottage by the lake.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. we 2. our 3. us
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: located at
1. side 2. edge, margin 3. border, boundary
Here: side, edge, border
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: to have
1. seat, stand 2. (a measure word for immovable objects such as islands, mountains, buildings) 3. base, place 4. constellation
Here: (a measure word for immovable objects such as islands, mountains, buildings)
1. small, little 2. few 3. young 4. minor, petty 5. briefly, for a short while 6. slightly, a little 7. (the) youngest 8. (prefix used in front of family name to indicate informality or affection) 9. (humble) my, our 10. short for primary school
Here: small, little
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!