The well in front of my house is very deep.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. home, residence, house 2. family 3. (a measure word for shops, restaurants, hotels) 4. (suffix indicating specialty of a person) 5. specialist 6. (suffix used after a noun to specify a type of person)
Here: home, house
in front of, ahead
Here: in front of
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: of (possessive particle)
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
1. (formal) mouth 2. (a measure word for wells, breaths, mouths, number of family members) 3. entrance, opening
Here: (a measure word for wells)
1. deep, profound 2. (of a color) dark, rich 3. depth 4. deeply
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!