I made a lot of mistakes during my first day at work.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. sky, heaven 2. day 3. nature
to go to work, to be at work
1. time, moment 2. hour 3. season 4. when
Here: time, moment
1. to offend, to violate 2. criminal 3. to infringe on, to attack, to encroach 4. to happen, to break out 5. to brave, to face, to withstand 6. to make a mistake 7. recurrence (of mistake or something bad)
Here: to commit something wrong or bad, to violate
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
a lot, many
1. mistake, error, fault 2. wrong, bad 3. complex, interlocking 4. to miss
Here: mistake, error, fault
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!