He is an alcoholic, it's very difficult to change that.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
Here: to be (is, are, am, was, were)
1. one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. single 4. whole, entire, all, throughout 5. (indicating that the action has occurred only once or the intention to try) 6. for the first time, at the beginning
Here: one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan)
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people)
1. difficult 2. problem, difficulty 3. not good
to change, to alter
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!