All the stationery (writing implements) you need are in this drawer.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
1. to need, to require 2. to have to
Here: to need, to require
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
stationery, writing implements (pen, pencil)
1. all, entirely 2. each 3. both
Here: all, entirely
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: located at
this, this one
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!