I have a reservation from today for 2 days. (hotel)Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: to have
to reserve a room
1. from, since 2. never, ever 3. to follow, to come after 4. to obey
Here: from, since
1. to start, to begin, to launch 2. beginning, start
Here: to start, to begin, to launch
1. two, 2 2. both 3. a unit of weight equal to 50 grams 4. tael (Chinese system of weights & currency)
Here: two, 2
1. sky, heaven 2. day 3. nature
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!