A word spoken is gone forever.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
nobleman, person of noble character
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. word 2. to speak, to talk
[old use] a team of four horses
1. horse 2. Ma (Chinese surname) 3. (abbreviation for Malaysia)
1. difficult 2. problem, difficulty 3. not good
1. to pursue, to chase, to seek 2. to recall
Here: to pursue, to chase, to seek
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!