A day's separation seems as long as three autumns.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. single 4. whole, entire, all, throughout 5. (indicating that the action has occurred only once or the intention to try) 6. for the first time, at the beginning
Here: one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan)
1. day 2. (formal) sun 3. Japan 4. Japanese
not, no (2nd tone)
1. to see, to meet 2. opinion, idea, view 3. to appear, to seem
Here: to see, to meet
1. seem, as if, if 2. like, similar to 3. as, such as
Here: seem, as if, if
1. to separate, to divide 2. to be separated from by a distance or time interval
Here: to be separated from by a distance or time interval
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!