That python held a monkey in its jaws.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
Here: that, it, those, which
1. (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, dogs, trousers) 2. strip, slip 3. item or article (of a document) 4. orderliness 5. (a measure word for something that can be listed item by item, reasons, messages, advices) 6. twig, branch
Here: (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, trousers)
1. mouth 2. beak 3. nozzle, spout
Here: mouth, jaw
1. (particle after a verb to indicate action in progress, similar to the -ing ending) 2. (particle that indicates a mental or physical state) 3. (an adverbial particle)
Here: (particle after a verb to indicate something in progress, similar to the -ing ending)
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. (a measure word for animals, insects) 2. (a measure word for one of a pair, e.g. ears)
Here: (a measure word for animals and insects)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!