Could you please send someone as soon as possible?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. can, may, could, to be able to 2. all right, OK, will do
Here: can, may, could
1. please 2. to request 3. to treat (e.g. to a meal or drink) 4. to employ, to hire 5. to invite
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
as soon as possible
1. pie (e.g. apple pie) 2. to send (someone on a mission), to dispatch 3. faction, group, school
Here: to send someone (on a mission)
people, person, human being
1. to come 2. in order to 3. to take place, to crop up 4. to have 5. future, coming, next 6. (used to replace another verb) 7. (used with to express capability) 8. ever since
Here: to come, to come from
(particle indicating a question)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!