Please call me back and confirm that you have received my fax.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. please 2. to request 3. to treat (e.g. to a meal or drink) 4. to employ, to hire 5. to invite
1. to return, to go back 2. to answer 3. Hui people (Muslim ethnic group in China) 4. number of times 5. section, chapter 6. (a measure word for acts of a play, section or chapter of a classic book)
Here: to return, to answer, to go back
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for phone calls)
1. to give 2. for, for the benefit of 3. to let, to allow
Here: to give
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
to confirm, to verify
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: to have
1. my 2. mine
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!