That small village is next to a beautiful canal.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
Here: that, it, those, which
1. small, little 2. few 3. young 4. minor, petty 5. briefly, for a short while 6. slightly, a little 7. (the) youngest 8. (prefix used in front of family name to indicate informality or affection) 9. (humble) my, our 10. short for primary school
Here: small, little
next to, adjacent
1. (particle after a verb to indicate action in progress, similar to the -ing ending) 2. (particle that indicates a mental or physical state) 3. (an adverbial particle)
Here: (particle after a verb to indicate something in progress, similar to the -ing ending)
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, dogs, trousers) 2. strip, slip 3. item or article (of a document) 4. orderliness 5. (a measure word for something that can be listed item by item, reasons, messages, advices) 6. twig, branch
Here: (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, trousers)
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!