All the tables are fully booked from 6 o'clock onwards.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. from, since 2. never, ever 3. to follow, to come after 4. to obey
Here: from, since
1. in the future 2. after, onwards, later
Here: after, onwards, later
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
1. all, entirely 2. each 3. both
Here: all, both, entirely, each
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!