He held the train ticket tightly in his hand.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object) 2. to grasp, to take hold of 3. a bundle, a handful 4. (a measure word for objects with a handle, for small objects: handful) 5. handle
Here: (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object)
huǒ chē piào
1. to grab 2. to catch, to arrest 3. to scratch
Here: to grab, to catch, to arrest
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: in, at
1. hand (part of the body) 2. skilled person, person engaged in certain types of work 3. (a measure word for skill)
Here: hand (part of the body)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!