It's too dark here, I cannot thread the needle.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. too, so (much) 2. very, extremely 3. quite 4. two generations senior 5. highest, greatest 6. wife, Miss, Mrs 7. most, utmost 8. senior, noble
Here: too, so (much)
1. black 2. dark 3. sinister, secret, shady, illegal 4. to vilify 5. Hei (Chinese surname)
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (a filler word without any meaning)
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
méi bàn fǎ
1. cannot 2. no way 3. to have no solution
1. to thread, to thread the needle 2. to connect, to bridge
Here: to thread, to thread the needle
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!