The best is yet to come.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. best, number one 2. had better, it would be best
Here: best, number one
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
1. also, still, yet 2. more 3. fairly
Here: also, still, yet
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: (an indicator of location or time)
1. behind, in the back 2. later, in the future
Here: later, in the future
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!