What do you want to do when you grow up?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
to grow up
1. after, later 2. back, behind, rear 3. afterwards 4. offspring
Here: after, later
1. to want, would like to 2. have to, must 3. important, vital 4. to ask for, to request 5. will, be going to (future tense)
Here: to want, would like to
1. to make, to produce 2. to do 3. to work 4. to be, to become 5. to serve as, to be used for 6. to pretend
Here: to be, to become
1. what 2. anything, something
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!