They look after a refugee from Syria.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. they 2. them 3. their
to take care, to look after
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
1. from, since 2. never, ever 3. to follow, to come after 4. to obey
xù lì yǎ
1. to come 2. in order to 3. to take place, to crop up 4. to have 5. future, coming, next 6. (used to replace another verb) 7. (used with to express capability) 8. ever since
Here: to come
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: of (possessive particle)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!