He planted a tree in front of the house.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: in, at, on
in front of, ahead
to plant, to grow, to cultivate
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
(a measure word for trees, plants)
1. tree 2. to set up, to found
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!