The 2012 Olympics are in London.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. zero, nought 2. a part of fraction of the whole 3. fragmentary, scattered
Here: zero, nought
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. year 2. age, a person's age 3. Nian (Chinese surname) 4. period of life 5. annual 6. period (in history) 7. New Year
Here: year, a person's age
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (possessive particle)
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: in, at, located at
London (capital of Great Britain)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!