Be quiet, you'll wake up the kids!Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. in whispers, in low voice or volume 2. undertone
Here: in whispers, in low voice or volume
1. to order (food in a restaurant), to choose 2. o'clock 3. some, a little bit 4. point, spot, drop 5. (a measure word for aspect, item) 6. to light, to kindle 7. to click 8. to check, to count 9. snack 10. to touch briefly 11. to nod 12. to point out
Here: some, a little bit
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
1. will (indicating future) 2. be likely to, be sure to 3. can, to be able to 4. to meet (someone) 5. to meet together, to assemble 6. meeting, conference 7. to understand, to know 8. association, group, congress 9. occasion, opportunity, chance
Here: will (indicating future)
1. (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object) 2. to grasp, to take hold of 3. a bundle, a handful 4. (a measure word for objects with a handle, for small objects: handful) 5. handle
Here: (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object)
hái zi men
awakened by noise
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!