Have I done something wrong?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. to make, to produce 2. to do 3. to work 4. to be, to become 5. to serve as, to be used for 6. to pretend
Here: to do
1. mistake, error, fault 2. wrong, bad 3. complex, interlocking 4. to miss
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (completed action marker)
1. what 2. anything, something
1. thing, matter, affair 2. job, work
Here: thing, matter, affair
(particle indicating a question)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!