It rained on the day we went to the beach.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. we 2. our 3. us
1. to go to 2. to leave 3. last, previous 4. to remove, to get rid of
Here: to go to
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: of (possessive particle)
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
1. sky, heaven 2. day 3. nature
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: there is
1. to rain 2. rainy
Here: to rain
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!