He learnt from his mistakes.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. from, since 2. never, ever 3. to follow, to come after 4. to obey
Here: from, since
wrong, mistake, error
1. in, within 2. centre 3. central 4. middle 5. (short for China) 6. (short for Chinese) 7. in the course of, during, -ing 8. (short for high school)
Here: in, within
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
1. lesson (from an experience), moral 2. to chide sb, to lecture sb, to teach sb a lesson
Here: lesson (from an experience), moral
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!