There is a rock concert tonight, want to come with me?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: to have
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
yáo gǔn yīn yuè
yǎn chàng huì
[Taiwan only] you (referring to a female person)
yào bú yào
Would you like?, Do you want?
Here: Would you like?
1. together with, and 2. mild, harmonious 3. peace, harmony 4. sum 5. He (Chinese surname) 6. Japanese (food, clothes)
Here: together with, and
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. in the same place 2. together 3. with 4. altogether
1. to go to 2. to leave 3. last, previous 4. to remove, to get rid of
Here: to go to
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!