A boy climbed that tree.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. single 4. whole, entire, all, throughout 5. (indicating that the action has occurred only once or the intention to try) 6. for the first time, at the beginning
Here: one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan)
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people)
to climb, to crawl
1. on top of, above, on, up 2. previous 3. to go up, to go to 4. according to 5. to attend (class, school) 6. superior, better 7. to install 8. to apply 9. to forge ahead 10. to fall, to get onto
Here: on top of, above, on, up
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
(a measure word for trees, plants)
1. tree 2. to set up, to found
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!