He has a scar above his right eyebrow.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. right 2. the right side 3. the Right (politics)
Here: right, right-hand side
1. on top of, above, on, up 2. previous 3. to go up, to go to 4. according to 5. to attend (class, school) 6. superior, better 7. to install 8. to apply 9. to forge ahead 10. to fall, to get onto
Here: on top of, above, on, up
1. square 2. direction, place 3. side 4. just when, only, just 5. method, way 6. Fang (Chinese surname) 7. prescription 8. power or involution (math.) 9. upright, honest, fair and square 10. party (to a contract)
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: there is, there are
1. one, 1 (4th tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. each, every 4. single, alone 5. whole, entire, all, throughout 6. (indicating the intention to try)
Here: one, 1 (4th tone, used in Taiwan)
1. (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, dogs, trousers) 2. strip, slip 3. item or article (of a document) 4. orderliness 5. (a measure word for something that can be listed item by item, reasons, messages, advices) 6. twig, branch
Here: (a measure word for long things, like road, river, fish, dogs, trousers)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!