The strike was called off at the last minute.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. a strike 2. to go on strike
Here: a strike, to go on strike
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: in, at, on
1. final, ultimate, last 2. finally, eventually, in the end
Here: final, ultimate, last
1. one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. single 4. whole, entire, all, throughout 5. (indicating that the action has occurred only once or the intention to try) 6. for the first time, at the beginning
Here: one, 1 (2nd tone, used in Taiwan)
1. moment 2. quarter of hour (15 minutes) 3. acrimonious 4. intentionally, deliberately 5. to carve, to engrave, to cut 6. oppressive 7. (a measure word for short time intervals) 8. to rigorously demand 9. to restrict, to limit 10. assiduous, diligent
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (particle signifying the change of situation)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!