The old man has a long beard.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. that, those 2. then, in that case 3. there 4. it 5. which
Here: that, those, which
1. position, location, place 2. (a measure word for people) 3. seat 4. figure, digit 5. title, official position 6. standard, rule
Here: (a measure word for people)
1. old 2. always, all the time 3. venerable (person) 4. (prefix used before the surname of a person to indicate affection or familiarity) 5. (prefix used before a numeral indicating the order of birth of the children in a family)
1. Sir, Mr., Mister 2. husband 3. [Taiwan only] waiter
Here: Sir, Mr, Mister
1. to leave 2. to stay 3. to retain, to keep, to remain, to preserve
Here: to leave, to retain, to stay
1. (particle after a verb to indicate action in progress, similar to the -ing ending) 2. (particle that indicates a mental or physical state) 3. (an adverbial particle)
Here: (particle after a verb to indicate something in progress, similar to the -ing ending)
1. long 2. length 3. forte, speciality
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!