Be quiet! Grandpa only slept for 5 hours last night.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. in whispers, in low voice or volume 2. undertone
Here: in whispers, in low voice or volume
1. a little bit 2. one o'clock
Here: a little bit
grandfather, grandpa (father's side)
1. at night, in the evening 2. night, evening
Here: night, evening
1. only 2. (a measure word for small items)
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (completed action marker)
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!